Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A preview

...Of our apartment in Seville! I've been meaning to post these photos for a while and I figure my standard 3 p.m. procrastination hour is as good a time as any. Behold:



The living room, with what we hope is a futon so that when people come visit, we won't have to share a twin bed (more on that later).



The uneventful kitchen. Since I don't cook, its sparsity doesn't bother me much, though I'm not sure how well Chef Boehmer will manage.



The bedroom. Just like Lucy and Desi's.




Bathroom. Fascinating, yes?



The view of the Alameda de Hercules from our shared roof terrace. It doesn't look like much here, but we've been told that in the warmer months this is where las personas de Espana come to relax in the evenings over a bottle of vino. (And therewith, is about the extent of my Spanish. That, and "Donde esta el bano?")

photos: Seville5

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites